Sunday, March 10, 2013

Boho Office Fashion


Well Gals, just a quick post here to get started...

Spring is just around the corner. As a girl on the hunt for a new job I have been keeping a keen eye on what is acceptable in the modern office space. On the East and West coast fashion is king and you get a little more leeway…but here in the South tradition is instinct. 

So, in anticipation of the sun finally reaching free I have attached a couple outfits from my closet that I am loving for breakage those traditional barriers. Just add a blazer and a chic briefcase!

Boho maxi skirts are great for all year round! (I wear tights under my black jersey maxi's during winter for a change from slacks). I paired these embellished tops with a jersey maxi and a pleated sheer maxi with mini slip. I love the loose tops for comfort and all day errand running. As an ex-personal assistant, I look for styles that can move from the office to the street to lunch meetings…etc. I always want to look fresh and stand out from my peers, as I hope my work does. 

So I am posting a couple pictures below. Hopefully my setup will be better soon so ya'll can get a better vision of my looks. And feel free to comment if you want any info on the pieces or advice you want me to tackle next! 


No comments:

Post a Comment